BushCare and LandCareEdit this Event
Volunteers at Shellharbour Council’s BushCare and LandCare groups provide an incredible service greening our city and improving the local environment. Why not join in a working bee and see what it’s all about?
• Oakey Creek BushCare meets in Oak Flats fortnightly on Wednesdays. Come and join them on March 13th and 27th from 9am – 12pm. Contact Council on 4221 6111 for details.
• Tullimbah LandCare will meet on Saturday March 23rd at 8am at Elizabeth Brownlee Reserve (end of Digby Close, Albion Park). Contact Ruth Jenkins for details on 0402 027 221.
• Currambene Reserve BushCare meets fortnightly on Saturdays in Flinders. Contact Council on 4221 6111 for details.
• Blackbutt BushCare has scheduled the third Sunday of each month for regular working bees in Blackbutt Reserve. The next working bee is on Sunday March 17th. Please ring Tony Hepworth on 4297 6490 to be advised of future meeting places and times.
• The Watercourse BushCare at Albion Park normally meets on the second Sunday of each month from 9.30am until 12:30pm on Campaspe CCT Albion Park, they are scheduled to meet again on Sunday March 10th. For more details, please contact Council on 4221 6111.
• Koona Bay BushCare meets on the first Sunday of each month. They will be meeting on Sunday 3rd March. For details about further working bees please contact Council on 4221 6111.
• Warilla Dunes BushCare group meets adjacent to the surf club along Osborne Parade. The next scheduled working bee is on Saturday 9th March. Contact Council on 4221 6111 for further details.
If you are keen to start a BushCare group to help look after your local patch, we’d love to hear from you. Please call Council’s Bush Regeneration team on 4221 6111.