Albion Park Little Athletics Club
John O'Dwyer Oval
Croome Road Sport Complex, Albion Park Rail NSW 2527
Welcome to Albion Park Little Athletics Club. One of the main purposes of Little Athletics is to have families enjoy doing activities together. We hope you and you family have fun at running, throwing, jumping and spending active time together. Our club is run by volunteers. To help us to provide a weekly athletics program that is both enjoyable and well organised we need your help with the following activities:
- Setting up and packing away equipment
- Place judging for track events
- Age management
- Helping in the canteen
1. Competition first call is at 5.15pm for 5.30 pm start.
2. Age groups cannot commence their weekly events until such time as they have an age manager.
3. At all times you are responsible for the supervision of your children. Under no circumstances can your child be left at the ground unless you have prearranged for another parent to supervise them on your behalf. Children found to be unsupervised will not be able to compete until their parent is in attendance.
Remember, your children will love you for being there.