Illawarra Koori Men’s Support Group
2 Wilga Place, Albion Park Rail NSW 2527Edit this ListingSend a Message
The Illawarra Koori Mens Support Group (IKMSG) is a non-profit Aboriginal community organisation initiated and directed by Aboriginal men (members) living in the Illawarra area. The group is supported by the local community and has Aboriginal Elders at its helm.
Through cultural pursuits, our vision “Supporting Men, Creating Change” will be achieved by providing the Aboriginal men and male youth with culturally appropriate educational programs to support men to improve their physical, social, emotional, spiritual and cultural well-being.
For more information, please contact the coordinator on 4256 9385.
- Monday (AMWEP) 10am - 2pm
- Tuesday (BAD-V) 10am - 2pm
- Wednesday (SKIPP) 10am - 2pm
- Thurday (IAMPHAT) 10am - 2pm
- Friday (Men's Group) 10am - 2pm
Projects and Programs
- Brothers against Domestic Violence (BAD-V)
- School Kids Indiginous Peer Program (SKIPP)
- Illawarra Aboriginal Physical Health and training (IAMPHAT)
- Men's Group