‘The Nitty Gritty’
- Shellharbour City Council provides the material on this site for information and communication purposes only. Whilst we will endeavour to ensure that the information provided is accurate, current and complete, no warranty can be given that the material located on this site is free from errors or omissions.
- The views, opinions, standards or information expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the views of Council, nor are they necessarily endorsed or supported by Council.
- Council's involvement in Community Connect does not necessarily mean it supports, endorses or funds any projects or events featured on this site.
- All users of this site are responsible for assessing the relevance and accuracy of the information within their listing profiles.
- Links to other internet sites are provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an endorsement of those sites and the content, views or opinions that they provide. Council is not responsible for the accuracy and reliability of information appearing on any linked sites.
- Council reserves the right to alter or remove any material or information without notice,
- Council is not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this website or links to any sites that may be accessed through this website.
Moderation, modifications and termination
Shellharbour Connect has been created for the community and content of the site is often written and driven by the community. Whilst Council endeavours to monitor and moderate content, we will not be held liable for the content provided on this site.
Shellharbour City Council respects the privacy of users of this site and is committed to protecting your personal information. We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you gave it to us and will not collect identifiable personal information about you if you are only browsing the site.
If you have created an account on this site, please take some time to review your public profile including your display name, description and contact details. You can check and update your profile at any time under "sign in". Your email address is not displayed to the public.
Traffic logs are used to maintain and improve this site for our users. The information collected includes:
- Country of origin
- Date and time of visit
- Type of web browser used to access the site
- Pages accessed and files downloaded
- Search strings used to access the site
- Entry and exit pages
We will not share your information with other government agencies or organisations without your permission, unless it is required by law. This Privacy Statement does not extend to websites linked to this site.
Copyright of materials (including downloadable material) present on Shellharbour Connect which do not reside with third parties, resides with Shellharbour City Council. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part of any such content may be reproduced, modified, adapted or published in any way without express written permission from Shellharbour City Council.