Lake Illawarra Little Athletics Centre Inc.
Wattle Road, Flinders NSW 2529Edit this ListingSend a Message
WELCOME - Welcome to Lake Illawarra Little Athletics Centre Inc.. We hope your Children have fun at running, throwing, jumping and spending active time together.
Our club is run by volunteers. To help us to provide a weekly athletics program that is both enjoyable and well organised we need your help with the following activities:
- Setting up and packing away equipment
- Place judging for track events
- Age management
- Helping in the canteen
1. Competition first call is at 5.15pm for 5.30 pm start.
2. Age groups cannot commence their weekly events until such time as they have an age manager.
3. At all times you are responsible for the supervision of your children. Under no circumstances can your children be left at the ground unless you have prearranged for another parent to supervise them on your behalf. Children found to be unsupervised will not be able to compete until their parent is in attendance.
Remember, your children will love you for being there.
Lake Illawarra Little Athletics a family sport -where everyone is involved. Our aim is to encourage children between the ages of 3 and 17 years to participate in sport and improve themselves, within their own abilities, whilst creating friendships.
Our Club Motto is "RUN FOR FUN".
The Little Athletics Motto is Family Fun & Fitness
- Friday 5-15 pm